For the first time ever, the living legend of archaeology joins our guests at sea. Take an Alaskan or Caribbean cruise with Dr. Zahi Hawass, the most famous archaeologist in the world and Egypt’s former Minister of Antiquities. During the day discover the awe-inspiring glaciers and fascinating wildlife of Alaska or beautiful stretches of pure white sands beside the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. In the afternoons and evenings travel back in time to unveil ancient Egyptian mysteries.
Take part in multimedia lectures, Q&A sessions and discussions about archaeological discoveries and have a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet Dr. Hawass in person! Enjoy his fascinating stories during dinners and join Dr. Hawass on tours to the ancient Mayan ruins or majestic fjords. Take a photo with or have your book signed by our special host at a cocktail reception. Enjoy an intimate community feel at group receptions, social events, dinners and more. The number of meetings with Dr. Hawass depends on you. Do not miss a chance to ask this real-life Indiana Jones questions about his latest excavations and find out more about his work and life. All this is possible only during the exceptional vacation with Dr. Zahi Hawass himself!
Now you can choose your own destination!
- Visit the Western Caribbean and uncover the mysteries of the Mayans. Explore the rich history and cultural diversity of the region, where colonial cities lead to hidden pyramids. Step into the shadows of this once great civilization.
- Find out why the Eastern Caribbean is known for world-famous beaches. See beautiful islands which are lush with rainforests, mountain trails and coral beaches.
- Discover the wilds of Alaska with its awe-inspiring natural wonders. Do not miss a chance to see the rugged beauty of this pristine frontier and the best of nature — including fjords, wildlife and mountains galore as well as massive glaciers that inch toward the sea.
The number of places is limited and the cruise with Dr. Hawass may not happen again. Book your cruise now!
November 23-30, 2019
December 1-8, 2019
July 19 - 26, 2020
Dr. Zahi Hawass and his participation:
There is no better person to lead you through the fascinating history of ancient Egypt than Dr. Zahi Hawass. For over 20 years, he has held all the keys to the Egyptian antiquities, first as the Secretary General of the Supreme Council of Antiquities and later as the Minister of State for Antiquities. During the cruise, Dr. Zahi Hawass will discuss the most exciting discoveries recently made in Egypt. He will focus on his research including the mysteries of Tutankhamun, new findings in the Valley of the Kings, the search for the tomb of Queen Nefertiti, and the search for the tombs of Cleopatra and Mark Antony. Dr. Hawass will also talk about his work on the pyramid complex at Giza, include biographical anecdotes, and share his personal experience gained during many years of his scientific activity. Moreover, you will stay on a 5-star luxurious cruise ships and taste delicious cuisines. Take part in lectures and discussions with the world’s most famous archaeologist – Dr. Zahi Hawass!
Dr. Zahi Hawass:
I asked Archaeological Paths to do this incredible cruise. What is special about these cruises? We bring the pharaohs to Alaska and the Caribbean! You will enjoy the cruise during the day and in the evening I will bring you the magic of Ancient Egypt. I will tell you about the major and important discoveries I have made in the last 20 years – The Tombs of the Pyramid Builders, The Valley of the Golden Mummies, Scanning of the Royal Mummies. You will find out more about King Tut – how he died, the secrets of the family of Tutankhamun, and also the mystery and magic of the Sphinx and pyramids. In the evenings we will talk about all these important discoveries. I will sit with you, we will have a debate and a discussion. I will bring the magic of the Ancient Egypt to you during these beautiful cruises. Join me and Archaeological Paths on this really unique vacation. You will never forget it!
You can choose your own package and decide how much time you would like to spend with Dr. Zahi Hawass. The packages available on each cruise are mentioned below. You can choose them during your booking.
- Cocktail Reception with Dr. Zahi Hawass
- Exclusive invitation to two Multimedia Lectures by Dr. Zahi Hawass with Q&A sessions
- Private Photo Session with Dr. Hawass
- Book signing by Dr. Hawass
ATTRACTIONS FROM THE SILVER PACKAGE
- Exclusive invitation to the third Multimedia Lecture by Dr. Zahi Hawass with Q&A session
- Exclusive invitation for Discussion Panel with Dr. Zahi Hawass
ATTRACTIONS FROM THE GOLD PACKAGE
- VIP Coctail Reception with Dr. Zahi Hawass
- VIP seats during three Multimedia Lectures and Discussion Panel
- Gourmet Dinner with Dr. Zahi Hawass in a group of 6–9 guests. Enjoy a private chat with Dr. Hawass!
- One day of sightseeing with Dr. Zahi Hawass (includes free shore excursion selected by the Tour Organizer)
Need Help with Planning the Perfect Archaeological Cruise?
Call us: +1 917-719-1974